Friday, April 6, 2018

Honeycomb Bracelet & Earrings Set - Blue Travertine & Umber


HONEYCOMB STACKER
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • Honeycomb beads "Hodge Podge Blue Travertine"
  • 4mm druks "Umber"


Here is one final "Honeycomb Stacker" bracelet set. I'd been waiting for the sun to cooperate so that I could take the photos.

You can get Deborah Roberti's free "Honeycomb Stacker" pattern HERE at Around the Beading Table. Download my free "Tiny Honeycomb Earrings" pattern from THIS post.


You can get these Honeycomb beads HERE at Queen City Bead on Etsy.



TINY HONEYCOMB EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • Honeycomb beads "Hodge Podge Blue Travertine"






 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, just found your blog a couple of days ago. I subscribe to Bling Buzz and a pair of your earrings were on there. I'm very new to peyote. The closest I have come is doing a right angle stitch for a napkin ring. Love your items. Thankyou for putting the patterns up. I do have a question. I have a customer who will only wear stretchy bracelets. Can these be made with elastic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice. I have no experience working with elastic but I doubt if it would work with this pattern. As far as I know, elastic only works with bead stringing and not with bead weaving.

      Delete