Sunday, December 3, 2017

A Trio of Triangles


Each pair of "Peyote Triangle Earrings" features red along with black or a metallic color. I made them by following Sara Spoltore's video tutorial which you can watch HERE. I made the black and red ones pretty much the same way that Sara makes them in the video. I changed the design a little for the other two pairs. I used Delicas in a bright red to make the black and red earrings and used a more subtle dyed red in the other two pairs.


  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Gold" (4202)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Gold" (DB1832)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Dyed Opaque Red" (DB791)



  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Nickel Plated" (DB21)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Dyed Opaque Red" (DB791)



  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Opaque Black" (401)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Black" (DB10)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Red" (DB723)





 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! And a great red Delica, too. I will have to get some of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The regular Opaque Red ones are a little bright but I like the dyed ones very much. Having said that, the brighter ones are the same shade of red as most Opaque Red Czech beads.

      Delete
  2. These are great!! I love the red! I dont have any red beads at all, I may have to see if I can get some red Delicas now! ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete