Monday, April 17, 2017

Princess Earrings - Rose Gold


PRINCESS EARRINGS
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 3mm fire polished beads "Opaque Rose and Topaz Luster"
  • 3mm druks "Bronze"
  • 7x5mm drop bead "Crystal Celsian"

This is one of my favorite colorways and they're also the smaller size earrings made with 3mm beads. You'll find the link to the free "Princess Earrings" pattern HERE. Get my free "Crystal Earring Drop" tutorial HERE.



 

4 comments:

  1. I found that these work all right with two different colors of fire polished beads (I didn't have any pearls of the correct size). I made some in 4 mm but I think I'll have to try again with 3 mm because I prefer daintier jewelry (at least on myself).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sets in all of your colors are so very lovely Linda.

    ReplyDelete