Saturday, April 15, 2017

Princess Earrings - Pearls & Bicones


PRINCESS EARRINGS
  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • 4mm Czech bicones "Crystal Golden Flare"
  • 4mm Czech pearls "Old Lace"
  • 6x12mm drop bead "Champagne" (Chinese)

I made these earrings with 4mm beads so they're quite a bit larger than the earrings that I blogged about yesterday. They're the size that Robin made her earrings in the class that I took at Beadoholique. It's kind of funny that back when I took Robin's class I wasn't keen on wearing large earrings. That's why I got the idea of making the earrings with smaller beads. Over the years I've grown to like larger earrings and these really don't seem as big to me now.

You'll find the link to the free "Princess Earrings" pattern in yesterday's post HERE. I got these bicones at Red Panda HERE. I'm pretty sure that Red Panda also has the Czech pearls.



I had a nice birthday yesterday. You're going to love the bracelets that Teejay made for me for my birthday. They are works of art. I will take photos of them as soon as I can so that you can see how beautiful they are. In the meantime, I've got more pairs of "Princess Earrings" to show you over the next few days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment