- 15/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Orchid Aqua"
- 8mm Candy beads "Iris Purple"
This is the first of the five bracelets that Teejay designed and made for my birthday. I'm blogging about this one first because it's very different than the other four bracelets as far as the design. One thing that all five have in common is that they all have 8mm Candy beads in them. All five have SuperDuos as well.
I hope to someday make patterns for all five of these birthday bracelets but I can't give you any idea when they might be available. As you probably know by now, I'm very slow when it comes to producing beading patterns. It's just very difficult for me to find the time that it requires to produce patterns. I've already given each birthday bracelet design a name in anticipation of there one day being a pattern for them. Today's will be called "Danielle".